Beautiful circuit with an ascent of 1 hour and 20 minutes approximately.
Passing through one of the best neighborhoods in Santiago, Lo Curro. Until the path takes us to a path full of curves, up and down, which reaches incredible views of the entire valley of Santiago, along with small forests and local flora and fauna.
Degree of difficulty: High average /3-4 hours.
Everyday of the year, except on rainy days.
This trip includes:
- Trek Full suspension bikes or Hard Tails
- Security equipment
- Bilingual local guides
- Riding tips
- Biketur Chile Souvenir Shirt
Does not include:
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Tips for guides.
- Any harm done to the bike.
- One person price: USD 242.
- Two person price: USD 210 per person.
- 3+ person price: USD 178 per person.
Find out for larger groups