Excellent mountain biking less than 10 minutes from the central district.
incredible trails about killer single track with rocky sections, steep technical climbs, switchbacks, rolling terrain, the works. And the whole time you are on the bike you have sweeping views of the city below you. Literally, the ride circles the mountain and the city of Santiago and the Andes in the distance unfolds before your eyes. This is a special ride.
The Cerro (small mountain) as it is called, offers approximately 40km of sweet trails and riding time is 1:30 to 2:00 hours depending on stops and fitness. It really isn’t so much a single trail network as it is several connected sections that local riders know and take advantage of. So knowing the trails is key in getting the most out of the ride.
This trip includes:
- Trek Full suspension bikes or Hard Tails
- Security equipment
- Bilingual local guides
- Riding tips
- Biketur Chile Souvenir Shirt
Does not include:
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Tips for guides.
- Any harm done to the bike.
- One person price: USD 242.
- Two people price: USD 210 per person.
- 3+ people price: USD 161 per person.
Find out for larger group
What to expect:
- 85% of this ride is on the dirt
- 15% ends up on the road as you need to connect with the next trail.
- Rocks, loose terrain and some mud (from the the sprinkler system)
- Some steep sections, up and down, where being fit and knowing how to ride is needed
- Technical rock sections
- Fast flowing trails on all sides of the Cerro
- There are water fountains throughout the park so you don’t have to carry a lot of water