Great Trip Los Andes Secret Spot.
The journey starts at the mountain foot of our Cordillera, on the eastern part of Santiago. It starts with an hour ascension through trails, forests and beautiful sights. We will be passing by different hills until we get to some very fun downhill trails. In the middle of the trip we will reach our Secret Spot on top of the mountain. A magical place where we will enjoy the immensity of the mountain and a spectacular view of the city. Also, with a little bit of luck we may be able to see condors or foxes. After a nice rest, being recovered we will start our long descend to get to the the river of Santuario de la Naturaleza.
Degree of difficulty: High average /4-6 hours.
Everyday of the year except rainy days.
This trip includes:
- Trek Full suspension bikes or Hard Tails
- Security equipment
- Bilingual local guides
- Riding tips
- Biketur Chile Souvenir Shirt
Does not include:
- Any alcoholic drinks.
- Tips for guides.
- Any harm done to the bike.
- One person full suspension bike price: USD 269.
- Two persons full suspension bikes price: USD 244 per person.
- Three persons full suspension bikes price: USD 219 per person.
- Four persons full suspension bikes price: USD 194 per person.